• Apgrejdovali smo forum na XenForo 2.1.1, ukoliko imate predloga vezanih za izgled ili funkcionalnost foruma, ili ukoliko naletite na neki problem, javite nam OVDE

DEFINISALI SMO PRAVILA FORUMA. Pročitajte ih, pojaviće se automatski kada krenete da čitate nešto!

LAB501 [TT 2019 CaseMod Balkan Invitation]

neSSa

Modding Guru
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Rezultat reagovanja
Moja konfiguracija
CPU & cooler:
i7 5820k + EKWB
Motherboard:
MSI X99 Mpower
RAM:
16gb HyperX Predator 2666Mhz
VGA & cooler:
SLI - Asus GTX 770 dc2 + EKWB
Display:
Dell 27" IPS
HDD:
Transcend SSD 370s 256Gb RAID0
Case:
"MasterX5" project
PSU:
Cooler Master V1000
Optical drives:
ASUS external
Mice & keyboard:
A4Tech - mouse and keyboard
Internet:
Cable
Other:
PROJEKTI: https://www.facebook.com/sspcmodding
Bravo Tudor, I love wood like material, in this case, wood nature pattern uniform white lite is best solution! I wish you good luck on competition! :appl:

PC Crazy Dario

PCAXE Apprentice
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Rezultat reagovanja
Moja konfiguracija
CPU & cooler:
Intel Core i7-7820X, EK-Supremacy EVO (Original CSQ) - Nickel Plexi
Motherboard:
ASUS ROG STRIX X299-E Gaming
RAM:
Team Group T-FORCE Delta II RGB 4x 8GB DDR4
VGA & cooler:
2x ASUS GeForce GTX 1080Ti Strix 11GB, EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Strix
Display:
3x DELL U2414H (soon to be changed)
HDD:
Samsung 850 EVO 2.5" SSD 1TB, Samsung 850 EVO 2.5" SSD 250GB, 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB (Raid 1)
Sound:
On board
Case:
Cooler Master Cosmos C700M
PSU:
Corsair HX1000i
Optical drives:
None
Mice & keyboard:
Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum, Logitech G410 Atlas Spectrum
Internet:
100/100Mbps
OS & Browser:
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Mozilla Firefox
Other:
CableMod Pro Custom Sleeved Cables, Logitech G640, Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum, Logitech Z906
Nice work bro! As I already said, the finish on that panels is perfect. :)

nemke

PCAXE Apprentice
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Rezultat reagovanja
Moja konfiguracija
What to say, nice job ;) and good luck!

Monstru

PCAXE Apprentice
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Rezultat reagovanja
Moja konfiguracija
Thank you buddy, you too!

Monstru

PCAXE Apprentice
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Rezultat reagovanja
Moja konfiguracija
Damn... only now I notice that my monitor is calibrated for white in white editing and the pics look fine on smartphone but horrible on PC... So I am attaching them all again, with proper color correction this time and I would like to ask an admin to delete posts 25, 26, 27, 28 and 29. Thank you!

FINAL PHOTOS

I remember...

building my first PC, caring only about performance, temperatures and noise level. And I remember the first time I realized computers can also look good and can actually tell a story. About the persons who build it, about the parts they used, about the idea behind the build.

And honestly... I think this is one important thing I learned in the last 5 years - a good build has to tell a story. It has to be more than just the sum of all the parts used, more than just brands and specs... If you really love building PC's, if you love modding... it means you also love telling stories a leaving a small part of your soul into that build.

And what better opportunity to tell a story than this project, which celebrates 20 years of Thermaltake. You see... we didn't choose the idea and the materials by chance. On the contrary, behind the look, and the need to be original, there is also a story.

A story of noble wood that comes together to form the outside of our case. And a story of resin coating - I think I am not mistaking if I say that nobody build a wood and resin PC so far. Because you see, we wanted to respect the idea of the creators of Level 20GT, which envisioned a case with glass on 4 sides. Well, we couldn't have glass and wood panels, so we did the next best thing - we coated the wooden panels with resin, which formed a protective window surface on top of the wood, which gives us similar reflections and feel with the original glass panels.

Behind the logo, we tried to tell another story. You see, natural resin is something that occurs without any effort in the forest. It is a simple material, with a simple function - it protects the tree. And I remember when Thermaltake started their activity 20 years ago, with simple, affordable, yet effective coolers - TT ORB. Nothing fancy, just good price and good performance.

But in some cases...something wonderful happens in time. Wine becomes better with age. Men become wiser. And the simple resin that withstood the passing of centuries becomes precious amber. And look where Thermaltake is now, after 20 years. From no thrill good coolers, the company became one of the most well known gaming and modding brands, with a huge portfolio of enthusiast products. And it is definitely one of the biggest watercooling manufacturers and one of the companies most invested in modding. Another story of how something becomes precious in time...

That is the story of our exterior design - noble materials (Lime, beach, ash, sycamore maple, chinese cherry tree ), with glossy coating, integrating an amber like Thermaltake 20 Years logo - a classic look, that can fit in any living room, and yet something completely unique when it comes to PC Building... Our TT20 Build.

Outside design - PART I

Prilozi

Monstru

PCAXE Apprentice
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Rezultat reagovanja
Moja konfiguracija
Of course, a watercooled PC has two major parts - the outside design, and the inside design. And if we did something unique on the outside, and we achieved a classic look, for the interior we did exactly the opposite. Instead of trying to change the interior too much, we tried to use the advantages that Thermaltake Level 20 GT and the Thermaltake watercooling ecosystem have to offer, and that is modularity and being designed from the beginning with this purpose in mind.

That means the we can easily rotate the position of the PCI I/O shield, to accommodate a vertical mounted GPU, and there is more than enough space inside for the radiator, the pump/res combo and even for some extra fans. The case comes with 3 RGB fans from the factory - we added 3 more excellent TT Riing DUO on the top, and because of this we actually didn't need any extra lightning sources.

Of course, the TT waterblock is RGB, the pump/res combo is RGB, and even the radiator has an RGB insert. All this stuff, together with the fans, is connected to 2 dedicated controllers and set using the TT RGB PLUS App. Another controller takes care of the Pacific RGB Hard Tubing fittings that we used, which allow us to set any color we want for the liquid. For instance, we used Thermaltake P1000 yellow, but we can achieve an amber like color due to the lightning in the fittings.

Of course, there has to be a connection between the outside concept and the inside, so we integrated a few pieces of wood in our interior design too - I hope you like it!

Interior - Part I

Prilozi

Monstru

PCAXE Apprentice
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Rezultat reagovanja
Moja konfiguracija
As far as I am concerned, this is the look we were going for, a mixture of classic wood with a noble finish, together with a high tech hard tubing with simple loop design and amber colors. However, one of the beautiful things regarding the TT RGB PLUS ecosystem is the fact that everybody can customize the look just by simply using the app. That means that we, for instance, went for an amber like look, but other people might appreciate crazier light schemes.

Well, that can be achieved in a matter of seconds! You can keep it classic, go Hulk blood/Chernobyl Green, or full blown RGB madness if that is what you like. The options are endless.

Now, with these bonus pics our final forum presentation comes to an end - don't worry, we will also meet in the video presentation on Monday. Until then I must say I had a blast working together with some of the most talented modders in the region (our Skype group is crazy...literally), on such a festive occasion.

On behalf of my team, I would like to thank Thermaltake for having us in this great event, and also our sponsors from AMD, MSI, Nvidia and Patriot for all the support. And last but not least, to you guys, for reading our story and having us here.

This is LAB501 TT20 - I hope you like it!

Prilozi

Reagovanja: Uni

Monstru

PCAXE Apprentice
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Rezultat reagovanja
Moja konfiguracija
Aaand... the TT RGB PLUS video, as the rules request it. Hope you like it and please excuse our poor english and video editing skills.

BLEAGH

PCAXE Member
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Rezultat reagovanja
Moja konfiguracija
PC / Laptop Name:
BLEAGH
CPU & cooler:
I5-4460,Hyper 212 EVO
Motherboard:
Asus H81
RAM:
DDR3 HyperX 16GB
VGA & cooler:
Zotac 1060 6GB AMP
Display:
HP OMEN Z7Y57AA TN, TV Adler 43
HDD:
Transcend 220S 240GB , Toshiba 1TB
Sound:
Genius SW-HF2.1 1700
Case:
Raidmax V4 Blue
PSU:
Radimax 550W
Mice & keyboard:
Logitech G203 Prodigy & MS Thunder
Internet:
80/8
OS & Browser:
Windows 10 Pro x64 , Firefox
Other:
Huawei P30 Pro VOG-L29
Amazing job , i really like overall design of the case and the idea with the exterior of the case.Thanks for sharing your good work with us and please do it more when you have a chance!

Monstru

PCAXE Apprentice
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Rezultat reagovanja
Moja konfiguracija
Thank you for your kind words!

Monstru

PCAXE Apprentice
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Rezultat reagovanja
Moja konfiguracija
And another small video from us, just with the system - I hope you like it!

Vrh