• Apgrejdovali smo forum na XenForo 2.1.1, ukoliko imate predloga vezanih za izgled ili funkcionalnost foruma, ili ukoliko naletite na neki problem, javite nam OVDE

DEFINISALI SMO PRAVILA FORUMA. Pročitajte ih, pojaviće se automatski kada krenete da čitate nešto!

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (SoC) Complete Mod 2009

illidan

PCAXE Addicted
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Rezultat reagovanja
Moja konfiguracija
CPU & cooler:
amd 5800x3d, ek nucleus cr240 dark
Motherboard:
asus proart b550
RAM:
g.skill trident z neo 32gb
VGA & cooler:
nvidia rtx 4070super founders edition
Display:
asus vg27aql1a
HDD:
samsung 980 pro 1tb, samsung 860 qvo 1tb
Sound:
ifi zen dac v2, presonus eris 3.5, akg k712 pro balanced
Case:
corsair 4000d white airflow, phanteks t30 fans
PSU:
be quiet! dark power 12 750w 80+ titanium
Mice & keyboard:
lamzu atlantis mini, kbd.fans tofu65 e-white
Internet:
optical cable

After being 1 year in development and 4 months since the last update, version 1.4 is finally ready! Check the new summary, download, and enjoy the journey!

This mod has been created with a thought of bringing the beautiful and immersive game of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl from the last generation era, when it was created to an up-to-date experience you'd expect from games you play in 2009. We did not try change the game beyond recognition, that was not the point. The following list is the carefully chosen essential collection of most advanced and aesthetically pleasant modifications, created by talented modders, concept artists and programmers in the past 2 years. These are meant to technically and artistically enhance the game without compromising the original feel and atmosphere developers meant you to see. You'll notice every single detail has been retouched and has a polished feel to it.

This is ideal for first time players or people who beat the game when it first came out and now are coming back to replay it on new rig with higher resolution and better graphics.

What makes this mod different?

It was designed by professional graphic artists with rich experience in the field, following industry standards for creating interactive 3D environments. It features work by many authors from Stalker community under one art direction, redesigned with new visual qualities and offers best possible atmospheric experience a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game can have.

Natural lighting, vast panoramic views, depth of field, parallax mapping, SSAO, over 900 reworked texture files, including vehicles and armour suites with manual bump editing, you will not believe it's even the same game.

Weather

Developed by a professional art studio, the weather system in STALKER Complete 2009 is the pinnacle of visual game design. It features work by several artists, including challenge winners from conceptart.org, the biggest concept art community producing work for games and movie industry. It's based on the same elements and principals found in representational art, such as aerial perspective, composition, balance, color theory, to name a few. The key features include:
* Natural multi-phase day and night transition, based on daily observations, photographs and studies by artists from Dolgov Studio.
* Vast distant views, creating large open world around player.
* New multi-phase moon design authored by our studio.
* Proper sun travel according to date (01.05.2012) and geo location (Ukraine).
* Enhanced High Dynamic Range lightning.
* Number of weather cycles multiplied.
* Different types of storms, from fast to slow.
* Wet surfaces during rain.
* High resolution star constellation map.
* Realistic sunsets and sunrises.
* Improved water animation.
* Sun effects ported from Clear Sky.
* Over 100 smaller improvements.

Graphics

This mod takes full advantage of Shader Model 3.0/4.0 and introduces advanced shader technology first seen in Crysis and now being adopted by recent games, creating close-to-life illusion of true relief and depth, plus additional rendering techniques creating an enormous difference in the way the game looks:
* Parallax Occlusion Mapping - gives 2D textures the illusion of 3D geometry, can be clearly seen on surfaces such as brick walls.
* Screen Space Ambient Occlusion - a shading method, approximating the way light radiates in real life, creating soft shadows in corners and hard to reach places.
* Depth of Field - a gradual decrease in sharpness, determined by the subject distance, for example a distant landscape will appear blurrier compared to near by objects.
* Motion Blur - a streaking effect frequently used to show a sense of speed, when camera moves fast.
* Particle system - enhanced rendering of fire, explosions, smoke, muzzle, sparks, falling leaves, anomalies, fog, etc.
* Water Shaders - improved water effects ported from Clear Sky.

Textures

Featuring "Photorealistic Zone", a total rework of every texture in game by Argus during a 9 months course, special attention has been paid to preserving the original look of materials while textures have been replaced with higher quality equivalents and manual bump edited files. Textures are heavily optimized to reduce performance drop:
* Locations - all textures replaced with higher quality photographs with partial use of original files and assets from Clear Sky.
* Living Creatures - now mutated creatures have soaking wet flesh showing through wounds, it's almost disturbing. All humans in zone have been retouched down to finest details, armor, shoes, wrinkles, faces, even eye balls.
* Vehicles - vehicles that been parked in the Zone for 20 years now look realistically rusty and abandoned.

Bug fixes

STALKER's notorious reputation of bug-ridden-like-an-anthill title ends here. Over the past 2 years, a joint community effort has accumulated fixes for most known bugs and "crash to desktop" exits left out by developers after patch 1.0005, with release of the unofficial community patch, which in addition adds numerous positive gameplay tweaks, like real weapons names, reduced head bobbing, increased actor's height, expanded carry weight limit, extended quest time, the list is endless...

A.I.

Artificial Intelligence received major interworking:
New abilities - NPCs can avoid anomalies, remove dead bodies from camp sites, throw grenades, change armor, heal other NPCs. You can also dress NPCs by dropping outfits near them and giving them a privacy to change.
Early detection - removed the ability for NPC's to notice you at unrealistically large distances.
Stealth - knife and other critical sounds such as falling dead bodies, grass, footsteps, have been properly commented to reduce their sound radius.
Death panic - reduced the sound distance of death cries, in original game it was the cause of panic of the whole camp population, once one member was hit, as it was set to 40 meters).

Sound

Mod replaces massive amount of sounds in game, including weapons, anomalies, equipment clatter, footsteps, nightlife, bullet fly-by sounds and more with quality high bit rate equivalents. Adds unique ambient sounds for each weather cycle, repetitive NPCs only pronounce their lines once, i.e. "Get out of here stalker", hundreds of additional ambient sounds like bar kitchen cooking, horror night and fog sounds, etc.

Music

New music collection, featuring 84 additional acoustic guitar compositions added to the existing set plus a few vocal songs in authentic language, unique to each faction. This is the only music mod where compositions have been performed live and recorded specifically for this game by a musician, no MIDI or generic karaoke tracks were used. This is live music with human touch that blends seamlessly with ambient soundtrack and makes you wish spending more time near camp fire. In addition, NPCs will play harmonica.

Localization

STALKER is not the textbook example when it comes to localization. Misspelled words, typos, grammar, and humor lost in translation can be charming at times, given the context, yet hard to understand. Most text in this mod got a grammar-friendly rewrite, providing much improved English.

User interface

A successful graphic overhaul mod can't be complete without custom user interface, this is why we are proud to present our very own new Main Menu, Loading Screen, and redesigned HUD, created by a our graphic design firm, incorporating existing in-game art and photographs of real Chernobyl tragedy artefacts, adding unique art style and authentic feel. Certain buttons have been conveniently reorganized for more intuitive access and new shortcuts added, such as ESC+S, it works like quick-save, each time you hit it, it saves separate save file with level name, in-game date, and time, example: 01_escape_2012-05-01_0535.sav

Features

* Sleeping Bag - it's always in the inventory, lets actor sleep in game.
* Ragdoll Physics - natural death and hit animation, kills will no longer cause corpse ragdoll to fly backwards.
* Bulb tweak - now you can shoot the lights out!
* Gnomus' Scopes - high resolution scopes for widescreen and standard monitors.
* Repair Kit - a special item to the game that allows you to repair weapons and armors out in the Zone. The only way to get this item is to loot it from a NPC's corpse.
* Repair Services - Bartrader and Screw now offer weapons and armor repair services.
* Chernobyl TV - replaced TV animation with actual footage about Chernobyl.
* Elite Nightvision - black & white nightvision based on the psy_antenna postprocess effect. This one really makes you see in the dark.
* Other features - authentic food and drinks skins, ability to drag dead creatures' bodies, ability to carry selected explosive fuel cans, barrels, and more.

Freeplay

After your journey ends with "good" ending, you'll get the dialog that will let you continue the game in freeplay mode, allowing creatures and NPCs migrate freely, it will be a living and breathing zone with self sustained A-Life and unscripted events. This feature doesn't remove the ending scene so you can enjoy it. You can skip the entire story line from the start by pressing ESC+T while in game and teleporting to last map.

There is also a large number of small subtle changes that make big difference in overall experience. ReadMe contains extended list of mods and their respective authors who contributed to this project.
Designed and tested for STALKER version 1.0005/1.0006. Starting a new game is required!

This mod will run smooth as long as you have a video card with Shader Model 3.0/4.0 and large amount of memory to accommodate textures, it performs better than Clear Sky, while providing similar, often better visuals, it's as good as DirectX 9 and X-Ray engine can do.

Oficijalni link

Chabex

PCAXE Member
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Rezultat reagovanja
Moja konfiguracija
CPU & cooler:
Phenom II X4 980 4GHz NB2600 - Thermalright HR2 Macho
Motherboard:
ASUS M5A97 Pro
RAM:
GSkill Ripjaws GBRL 2x4GB 1600 CL9@CL8
VGA & cooler:
Sapphire 380X Nitro
Display:
Samsung S2350/Panasonic plazma 42S30
HDD:
Samsung F3 1TB, WD Green 1TB, Seagate 250GB
Sound:
Audigy 2 / Musical Fidelity A1 / B&W DM602
Case:
CM 590
PSU:
OCZ ModXstream 600W
Optical drives:
Pioneer 215DBK
Mice & keyboard:
A4tech X-7 ,a tastatura najjeftinija za lupanje kad se iznerviram ;o))
Internet:
ADSL
OS & Browser:
win7 64
Other:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Evo da oborim rekord sa odgovorom u veoma svežoj temi :d. Malopre razmišljam - pa ja nisam igrao Stalker nijedan, jer kad sam video koliko bagova i komplikacija ima sa igrom odustao sam od ideje da ću je igrati pa sam i zaboravio na nju. Od tada sa izašla još 2 Stalkera i mislim da je došlo vreme da krenem u igranje ove trilogije :D, jedino još nemam pojma koje patcheve, fixove i modove treba staviti za ove ostale, to ću kasnije verovatno skontati kada dođe vreme na Clear Sky i Call of P. Koliko vidim ovo je finalni mod za 1. Stalker, instaliram igru i stavim ovo i to je to jel?

c-p-r

PCAXE Addicted
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Rezultat reagovanja
Moja konfiguracija
posle tri godine aman :)

Ovo je mod, a ti mislis verovatno na najnoviji patch. ;) Inace moglo je i onda da se igra, bilo je problemcica ali nista posebno.

Iv4n

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Rezultat reagovanja
Moja konfiguracija
CPU & cooler:
Intel Core i5-2500K @ 4.8GHz + EKWB Supreme HF Full Copper
Motherboard:
Asus P8P67
RAM:
16GB Exceleram EBW301A 1600MHz CL9 + Bitspower FullCover Water Block
VGA & cooler:
Asus GTX680 DCII + EKWB FullCover Water block
Display:
Dell U2713HM IPS
HDD:
Samsung 840Evo 250GB
Sound:
Asus Xonar DG & Samson C03U Microphone
Case:
Corsair Obsidian 700D + Swiftech MCR320-QP radijator
PSU:
Seasonic X-750
Mice & keyboard:
Logitech G710+ & Logitech G400
Internet:
SBB 70Mbit
OS & Browser:
Win 7 SP1 Ultimate - X64
Interesantno, pre 2-3 sata sam instalirao Stalker opet da odigram malo.

Kako je smesno videti da se Stalker tema ponovo aktivira istog dana. Random :D

gx-x

Display Guru
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Rezultat reagovanja
Moja konfiguracija
PC / Laptop Name:
Chernobyl
CPU & cooler:
Intel i7 9th gen / LFII 360
RAM:
16gb
VGA & cooler:
Intel® UHD Graphics 630
Display:
AOC 27G2U/BK (LF1F)
HDD:
SSD
Sound:
Xonar U5, Monitor Audio, JBL 1202D
PSU:
Enermax Platimax D.F. 1200W
Mice & keyboard:
HyperX Alloy Origins Core + Razer Basilisk
Internet:
SBB kabl
OS & Browser:
Winjdows 10 Pro, FF
posle tri godine aman :)

Ovo je mod, a ti mislis verovatno na najnoviji patch. ;) Inace moglo je i onda da se igra, bilo je problemcica ali nista posebno.
bogami ja nikad nisam uspeo stalker CS da predjem. Uvek isti bug u red forest gde nisam mogao da idem dalje jer prelazak u naredni deo izaziva CTD.

c-p-r

PCAXE Addicted
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Rezultat reagovanja
Moja konfiguracija
Ne znam kada si igrao, ja nisam odmah po izlasku vec neki mesec kasnije. Tada je bilo bug-ova takodje iako je vec postojalo nekoliko patch-eva ali uvek mi je ucitavanje poslednjeg ili nekog save-a malo ranije resavalo problem.
Doduse mislim da je najveci problem koji nije mogao da se resi ucitavanjem predjasnjeg save-a bio sa vratima nekog podzemnog kompleksa u skroz desnom zasebnom delu na celoj mapi [da ne trazim sada, mozda neki forrest deo ili tako] i tu je bio neki patch ili kod koji se ukucava koji nije svima radio a dok se nije pojavio patch. Uglavnom bilo je to fino igranje i kao po obicaju prvi deo je najbolji ako izuzmemo silna podesavanja i kustomizaciju koja je kasnije ubacena.

gx-x

Display Guru
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Rezultat reagovanja
Moja konfiguracija
PC / Laptop Name:
Chernobyl
CPU & cooler:
Intel i7 9th gen / LFII 360
RAM:
16gb
VGA & cooler:
Intel® UHD Graphics 630
Display:
AOC 27G2U/BK (LF1F)
HDD:
SSD
Sound:
Xonar U5, Monitor Audio, JBL 1202D
PSU:
Enermax Platimax D.F. 1200W
Mice & keyboard:
HyperX Alloy Origins Core + Razer Basilisk
Internet:
SBB kabl
OS & Browser:
Winjdows 10 Pro, FF
prvi put kad je izasla, drugi put posle patcha, treci put nakon sto sam presao poslednjeg CoP, igralo mi se jos pa sam stavio CS sa svim mogucim patchevima i opet zabo na istom mestu. A to sa sejvovima praktikujem u svim igrama, a posebno u stalkeru, poucen prvim delom. E sad, ako se taj bag desi u save-u koji sam napravio pre 2 sata igranja i treba mi save pre tog, taj nemam, kao sto nemam ni nameru da se vracam toliko unazad. NE igra mi se bas tolko igra :rolleyes:

c-p-r

PCAXE Addicted
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Rezultat reagovanja
Moja konfiguracija
E pa bas, ne da ti se. :) Mozda je ati bio u pitanju. :d Ja bogami predjoh. :)

Iv4n

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Rezultat reagovanja
Moja konfiguracija
CPU & cooler:
Intel Core i5-2500K @ 4.8GHz + EKWB Supreme HF Full Copper
Motherboard:
Asus P8P67
RAM:
16GB Exceleram EBW301A 1600MHz CL9 + Bitspower FullCover Water Block
VGA & cooler:
Asus GTX680 DCII + EKWB FullCover Water block
Display:
Dell U2713HM IPS
HDD:
Samsung 840Evo 250GB
Sound:
Asus Xonar DG & Samson C03U Microphone
Case:
Corsair Obsidian 700D + Swiftech MCR320-QP radijator
PSU:
Seasonic X-750
Mice & keyboard:
Logitech G710+ & Logitech G400
Internet:
SBB 70Mbit
OS & Browser:
Win 7 SP1 Ultimate - X64
Ja predjoh sva tri po 2 puta :geek: Nisam naleteo na taj bug.

R_O_N_I_N

PCAXE Member
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Rezultat reagovanja
Moja konfiguracija
CPU & cooler:
AMD B55 @3.8Ghz/2.8Ghz NB & Noctua NH-D14
Motherboard:
ASUS Crosshair IV Formula
RAM:
2X2GB Excelram Rippler + 2X8 GB Patriot,sve na 9-9-9-24-27 1T@1600Mhz
VGA & cooler:
ASUS 280x
Display:
ViewSonic VX2260WM
HDD:
Samsung EVO840 120 GB+Samsung 1.5 TB+Samsung HD321KJ 320GB+WD AAKX 500GB+WD 320GB AAKX
Sound:
Integrisana zv. & Logitech G51
Case:
CM Silencio 650
PSU:
Chieftec BPS-850C 850W
Optical drives:
Samsung SH-S223F
Mice & keyboard:
Logitech G400s,neki djubre-plastikaner od 5e(za sad :D)
Internet:
SBB
OS & Browser:
W7 x64
Presao sam i ja CS,ali moram da priznam da je to bila najbagovitija igra koju sam ikad igrao... :D

Nesto se i meni igra opet... :d

Chabex

PCAXE Member
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Rezultat reagovanja
Moja konfiguracija
CPU & cooler:
Phenom II X4 980 4GHz NB2600 - Thermalright HR2 Macho
Motherboard:
ASUS M5A97 Pro
RAM:
GSkill Ripjaws GBRL 2x4GB 1600 CL9@CL8
VGA & cooler:
Sapphire 380X Nitro
Display:
Samsung S2350/Panasonic plazma 42S30
HDD:
Samsung F3 1TB, WD Green 1TB, Seagate 250GB
Sound:
Audigy 2 / Musical Fidelity A1 / B&W DM602
Case:
CM 590
PSU:
OCZ ModXstream 600W
Optical drives:
Pioneer 215DBK
Mice & keyboard:
A4tech X-7 ,a tastatura najjeftinija za lupanje kad se iznerviram ;o))
Internet:
ADSL
OS & Browser:
win7 64
Other:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Al ste se raspisali u temi staroj 3god :d.
Ja je nisam igrao tada jer sam se unervozio samo citajuci gomilu problema koji su ljudi imali igrajuci ga. Ali ajd sad je vec vreme da mu dam sansu. Koji je patch (najbolji) za ovaj prvi deo, poslednji pretpostavljam? Mozda glupo pitanje ali sa Stalkerom se nikad ne zna..
Vidim ima 1.0006 i 1.0005? Da stavljam 1.0006 jel? Pa posle ovaj mod puknem. Ili bolje da vidim bez modova kako izgleda pa cu ondaK mod..

c-p-r

PCAXE Addicted
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Rezultat reagovanja
Moja konfiguracija
Pa da, uzmi najnoviji, i probaj bar malo bez mod-a. Mozda ces zeleti i dva puta da odigras.

Vrh