• Apgrejdovali smo forum na XenForo 2.1.1, ukoliko imate predloga vezanih za izgled ili funkcionalnost foruma, ili ukoliko naletite na neki problem, javite nam OVDE

DEFINISALI SMO PRAVILA FORUMA. Pročitajte ih, pojaviće se automatski kada krenete da čitate nešto!

Pitanja u vezi proxy/pvn usage

Jankeza7

Newcomer
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Rezultat reagovanja
Moja konfiguracija
Cao svima. Hocu da pitam par pitanja u vezi proxy/pvn usage. Pre nego sto pocnem da kazem da nisam iz Srbije/Hrvatske itd pa zato gramaticke pogreske. Takodje, ovo nema nista veze sa zakonom, vec sa pravilima na jednoj igrici.

Da objasnim, evo sta se desilo:

Napravio sam vise forum akaunte na jedan gaming forum da bih glasao za neke stvari iz igrice i forum owner me ban i napisao razlog "get out"

Jel moguce da je povezao te nove akaunte sa mojim main account i kako? Koristio sam cyber ghost vpn, drugi hotspot mobile data i drugi telefon. Jedina stvar koja mi pada napamet je mogucnost da je povezao nekako preko cookies jer ih nisam ocistio. Pokusao sam da se logujem na moj main forum account od tog telefon-a jednom (prije nekoliko nedelja) ali koristio sam moj wifi IP ali forum je pitao za double identification (da potvrdim preko email sa kodom) zato sto sam ja to stavio kao dodatnu zastitu na moj forum account. To sam testirao tu zastitu i zato nikada nisam confirm taj code i nikad nisam log in od taj broswer na taj telefon na moj main account, pa cak i da je moguce da cookies da kazu moj real identity - kako je moguce da je on napravio tu konekciju kada nikada nisam se logovao sa mojim pravim akauntom na taj broswer/telefon? Samo jednom, to sa kodom ali nije bio log in nego stigao je taj confirmation request code na email i ja nikada to nisam potvrdio jer sam hteo samo da testiram.

Inace nije moguce ni da je prepoznao moj stil pisanja na engleskom jer sam napisao "i vote against the suggestion" kao i ostali. Znaci mogao je biti bilo ko, kako je napravio konekciju samnom? Ako je uopste i saznao da sam to ja. Mozda me je banovao za neke druge razloge ali cudno je sto me je banovao 2 dana posle to sa glasovima preko vpn.

Hvala unapred

Ne znam jel sam lepo objasnio na vasem jeziku, pa evo i na engleskom:

Hello there. I would like to ask several questions about proxy/vpn usage. Before I explain, allow me to include that this is not for any illegal activities on the internet, it was just on a gaming forum so nothing illegal was included, only breaking the forum/game server rules. So here's what happened:

I created several alt accounts on one gaming forum to vote against implementing some changes to the business system in the game

The voting was supposed to be done one user - one vote but I wanted to get more votes against that suggestion and I posted from several other accounts using the vpn CyberGhost VPN free trial that I downloaded from playstore on my phone. I also used a different phone (not the one I use to log in to the gaming forum) and I used a friend's internet (hotspot) before connecting to the vpn. I didn't use my wi-fi nor my mobile data internet.

After two days I saw that I'm banned on my main forum account with the reason "get out" by the gaming forum owner (the server owner) and I'm not even sure why because he didn't specify. He just wrote "get out"

Could it be possible that he saw that the new forum accounts that I created are mine and if yes, how did he manage to make that connection if I used VPN, different hotspot mobile data and different phone? The only thing that comes to my mind as a possibility is that he made the connection through cookies because I didn't clean them. I've tried to log in on my main forum account once through that phone, this was from like weeks ago and I used my wi-fi IP but the forum asked for double identification (to confirm through email with a code) because I've put that protection on my forum account. I was just testing the protection and so I never confirmed the code and never actually logged in from that broswer and that phone, so even if it was possible for cookies to tell my real identity and connect my proxy accounts to my main account - how could it be possible when I've never actually logged in from my main forum account on that broswer/phone?

I googled a lot about all these things but I just don't understand it properly. Can someone please explain to me? Btw it's not possible that he recognized my writing style neither because I only made 2 posts saying "I vote against the suggestion" just like the others who voted against it. So it could be anyone, how did he make the connection to me? If he even made it. Maybe he banned me for some other reasons (I've broken other rules too) but it's weird that he banned me exactly two days after this situation with the voting.

Vrh