• Apgrejdovali smo forum na XenForo 2.1.1, ukoliko imate predloga vezanih za izgled ili funkcionalnost foruma, ili ukoliko naletite na neki problem, javite nam OVDE

DEFINISALI SMO PRAVILA FORUMA. Pročitajte ih, pojaviće se automatski kada krenete da čitate nešto!

Novi paneli za monitore, AMWA, S-PLS...

gx-x

Display Guru
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Rezultat reagovanja
Moja konfiguracija
PC / Laptop Name:
Chernobyl
CPU & cooler:
Intel i7 9th gen / LFII 360
RAM:
16gb
VGA & cooler:
Gigabyte RX 5700 XT 8GB OC
Display:
AOC 27G2U/BK (LF1F)
HDD:
SSD
Sound:
Xonar U5, Monitor Audio, JBL 1202D
PSU:
Enermax Platimax D.F. 1200W
Mice & keyboard:
HyperX Alloy Origins Core + Razer Basilisk
Internet:
SBB kabl
OS & Browser:
Winjdows 10 Pro, FF
prenosim sa tftcentral.uk

Zanimljiv razvoj u ovoj oblasti, trebalo bi da obori cene kako profi monitora (za sad je suprotno) tako i entry level "ozbiljnijih" monitora.

Idemo redom, prvo AMWA matrica: (skraticu i ubacicu par kratkih pasusa o samom razvoju)

Vertical Alignment (VA)

VA technology was first developed by Fujitsu in 1996. Small viewing angles were its main disadvantage. This problem was solved by dividing each pixel into domains which worked synchronously. This lead the birth of….

Multidomain Vertical Alignment (MVA)

MVA technology, was later developed by Fujitsu in 1998 as a compromise between TN Film and IPS technologies. On the one hand, MVA provided a full response time of 25 milliseconds (that was impossible at the time with IPS, and not easily achievable with TN), and on the other hand, MVA matrices had wide viewing angles of 160 - 170 degrees, and thus can compete with IPS in that parameter.
The problem with MVA panels was that traditionally the response time was not as good as TN film panels. Sadly, the response time grows dramatically when there’s a smaller difference between the pixel’s initial and final states (i.e. G2G transitions). Thus, such matrices are usually unsuitable for dynamic games.

Premium MVA panels (P-MVA) and Super MVA (S-MVA)

Premium MVA from AU Optronics, and Super MVA (S-MVA) from Chi Mei Optoelectronics and Fujitsu. These offer improved response times across grey to grey (G2G) transitions which is a great improvement in the MVA market.
The color-reproduction properties of the MVA technology proved to be deficient too. Such panels give you vivid and bright colors, but due to the peculiarities of the domain technology many subtle color tones (dark tones often) are lost when you are looking at the screen strictly perpendicularly. When you deflect your line of sight just a little, the colors are all there again. This is a characteristic VA panel contrast shift (sometimes referred to as 'black crush' due to the loss of detail in dark colours).

Thus, MVA matrices are somewhere between IPS and TN technologies as concerns color reproduction and viewing angles. On the one hand, they are better than TN matrices in this respect, but on the other hand the above-described shortcoming prevents them from challenging IPS matrices, especially for colour critical work.

Advanced MVA (AMVA)

AU Optronics have more recently been working on their latest generation of MVA panel technology, termed 'Advanced MVA' (AMVA). This is designed to offer improved performance including reduced colour washout, and the aim to conquer the significant problem of color distortion with traditional wide viewing angle technology. This technology creates more domains than conventional multi-domain vertical alignment (MVA) LCD's and reduces the variation of transmittance in oblique angles. It helps improve color washout and provides better image quality in oblique angles than conventional VA LCD's. Also, it has been widely recognized worldwide that AMVA technology is one of the few ways to provide optimized image quality through multiple domains.

In addition, AMVA provides an extra-high contrast ratio of greater than 1200:1 (reaching 3000:1 at time of writing) by optimized color-resist implementation and a new pixel design. The result is a more comfortable viewing experience for the consumer, even on dimmer images. This high contrast technology can also achieve wide viewing angles of up to 178 degrees.

AMVA still has some limitations however in practice, still suffering from the off-centre contrast shift you see from VA matrices. (e-IPS ima isti problem na vecim dijagonalama! ) Viewing angles are therefore not as wide as IPS technology and the technology is often dismissed for colour critical work as a result.

However, it does not appear to be as reactive as some overdriven TN Film and IPS matrices when it comes to pixel response times.
ceo tekst sa slikama i detaljnijim objasnjenjima: http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/articles/panel_technologies.htm

idemo dalje:

gx-x

Display Guru
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Rezultat reagovanja
Moja konfiguracija
PC / Laptop Name:
Chernobyl
CPU & cooler:
RAM:
16gb
VGA & cooler:
Display:
AOC 27G2U/BK (LF1F)
HDD:
SSD
Sound:
PSU:
Mice & keyboard:
Internet:
SBB kabl
OS & Browser:
Winjdows 10 Pro, FF
Philips 241P4QPYES Monitor Announced Using AMVA Panel
December 1st 2011

Philips have recently announced the release of a new monitor in their business range of displays. The 24 inch 241P4QPYES utilises AMVA panel technology from AU Optronics which is fairly rare nowadays with IPS being so popular. It also uses W-LED backlighting and is focused around energy savings in the office environment. Philips' website states that "The Philips PowerSensor AMVA LED display using 65% post consumer recycled plastics and PVC, BFR free housing is ideal for eco-friendly productivity.

There is a built in power sensor to turn the screen off when no one is in front of it, and it offers an integrated 4 port USB 2.0 hub, a full range of stand adjustments and stereo speakers as well.

The screen is expected to be available from late November at a RRP of 340 Euros

idemo dalje na nesto bolje, jos skuplje :D

Poslednja izmena:

gx-x

Display Guru
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Rezultat reagovanja
Moja konfiguracija
PC / Laptop Name:
Chernobyl
CPU & cooler:
RAM:
16gb
VGA & cooler:
Display:
AOC 27G2U/BK (LF1F)
HDD:
SSD
Sound:
PSU:
Mice & keyboard:
Internet:
SBB kabl
OS & Browser:
Winjdows 10 Pro, FF
Samsung SA970 Monitor Announced with PLS Technology

pravo ime je S27A970

PLS je samsung patentirana tehnologija matrice koju ste mozda vec videli u nekim hand-held uredjajima (samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1) skoro predstavljenim. Ovde je rec o S-PLS (najnovije matrice) ekranu. , dakle jos boljem :)

O monitoru:

Samsung have recently announced the forthcoming release of their new 27" SA970 monitor. This is the successor to the S27A850 screen (SA850 series) which was the first of its kind to feature Samsung's new PLS panel technology. For the S27A970, their marketing talks about its elegant and unique design, with a brushed aluminium finish, ultra thin design, height adjustable aluminium stand and a stand which makes it "appear to effortlessly float in mid-air". The interface connections for DisplayPort, DL-DVI and HDMI are also housed in the back of the base to avoid wire clutter and keep the screen tidy.

The screen also offers built-in 7W Stereo speakers and a Mobile High Definition Link (MHL) for MHL-enabled smartphones and tablets. By linking their Android MHL-compatible smartphone, users can enjoy content from their mobile devices directly on the much larger screen and with the benefit of rich, built-in stereo audio. They can also keep an eye on their smartphone, seamlessly browse to it and even charge the device for added convenience.

The SA970 is based on Samsung's own PLS panel technology as well, with a 2560 x 1440 resolution. Interestingly the screen also offers "an anti-glare edge-to-edge tempered glass display" apparently. It remains to be seen whether this produces a glossy coating or just the semi-gloss / semi-AG type appearance that the SA850 screen had. Samsung technicians even "tune each SA970 before they are packed and shipped from the factory." Again, the level of this factory calibration remains to be seen but it's a nice idea.

The SA970 is scheduled to arrive in March, with prices starting at $1199.99 USD. (rekose da treba da bude jeftiniji ~15% od monitora iz te klase,ne vidim bas kako je ovo jeftinije od U2711 koji je oko 850$)

ime monitora je zapravo samsung S27A970 i jos u vek nije dostupan.

Dostupna je prethodna PLS serija (nije S-PLS kolko sam uspeo da skapiram)

review Samsung SyncMaster LS27A850DS 27IN Widescreen LED Pls LCD Monitor 2560X1440 5ms 300CDM DVI DP Pivot (LS27A850DS/ZA) (800$)

ima 24" varijanta:
Samsung SyncMaster S24A850DW 24IN Widescreen LED Pls LCD Monitor 1920X1200 5ms 300CDM DVI DP Pivot (LS24A850DW/ZA)
za cirka 450$

Poslednja izmena:

gx-x

Display Guru
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Rezultat reagovanja
Moja konfiguracija
PC / Laptop Name:
Chernobyl
CPU & cooler:
RAM:
16gb
VGA & cooler:
Display:
AOC 27G2U/BK (LF1F)
HDD:
SSD
Sound:
PSU:
Mice & keyboard:
Internet:
SBB kabl
OS & Browser:
Winjdows 10 Pro, FF
Toliko od mene :)

:wave:

zookarma

PCAXE Addicted
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Rezultat reagovanja
Moja konfiguracija
CPU & cooler:
i5 750 + Megahalem
Motherboard:
Asus p7p55d
RAM:
2x2 Mushkin + 1x4
VGA & cooler:
Sapphire 6950
Display:
Samsung T240
HDD:
C300 X64 + 5xhdd
Sound:
Creative Xfi Elite
Case:
Chieftec LBX
PSU:
TT 650 W
Optical drives:
PIoneer 212
Mice & keyboard:
G500 + G15 v2
Internet:
Cable
OS & Browser:
Win 7 x64, Chrome
Evo da pohvalim trud :) napokon da nije neki " flame " :P

Fallen

PCAXE Addicted
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Rezultat reagovanja
Moja konfiguracija
Heh, a danas bas prodadoh moj verni Samsung 2232BW. :D
Svaka pohvala za trud, koristan info. :)

gx-x

Display Guru
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Rezultat reagovanja
Moja konfiguracija
PC / Laptop Name:
Chernobyl
CPU & cooler:
RAM:
16gb
VGA & cooler:
Display:
AOC 27G2U/BK (LF1F)
HDD:
SSD
Sound:
PSU:
Mice & keyboard:
Internet:
SBB kabl
OS & Browser:
Winjdows 10 Pro, FF
am, nisi nista propustio prodajom, to je obican TN, nije PLS :P Bukvalno vidis po color supported i po odzivu, PLS i S-PLS nece biti 2ms gtg, a bice daleko preko 16.7mil boja, kao i IPS paneli (mozda ne bitno za rad ovako, ali se vidi po specifikacijama), cak i AMWA je 8bit (vise od 16.7mil col.) al ni on nece biti 2ms gtg. to samo 5-6bit TN paneli mogu (za sada)

zookarma

PCAXE Addicted
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Rezultat reagovanja
Moja konfiguracija
CPU & cooler:
i5 750 + Megahalem
Motherboard:
Asus p7p55d
RAM:
2x2 Mushkin + 1x4
VGA & cooler:
Sapphire 6950
Display:
Samsung T240
HDD:
C300 X64 + 5xhdd
Sound:
Creative Xfi Elite
Case:
Chieftec LBX
PSU:
TT 650 W
Optical drives:
PIoneer 212
Mice & keyboard:
G500 + G15 v2
Internet:
Cable
OS & Browser:
Win 7 x64, Chrome
Iskreno ne znam kako misle da plasiraju ovavku tehnologiju po ovakvim cenama, velika vecina ce kupiti TV koji je generalno bolja sprava a i jeftinije je ??

Chabex

PCAXE Member
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Rezultat reagovanja
Moja konfiguracija
CPU & cooler:
Phenom II X4 980 4GHz NB2600 - Thermalright HR2 Macho
Motherboard:
ASUS M5A97 Pro
RAM:
GSkill Ripjaws GBRL 2x4GB 1600 CL9@CL8
VGA & cooler:
Sapphire 380X Nitro
Display:
Samsung S2350/Panasonic plazma 42S30
HDD:
Samsung F3 1TB, WD Green 1TB, Seagate 250GB
Sound:
Audigy 2 / Musical Fidelity A1 / B&W DM602
Case:
CM 590
PSU:
OCZ ModXstream 600W
Optical drives:
Pioneer 215DBK
Mice & keyboard:
A4tech X-7 ,a tastatura najjeftinija za lupanje kad se iznerviram ;o))
Internet:
ADSL
OS & Browser:
win7 64
Other:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eh sve je ovo super, ali kada ce jednom napraviti bar 0,5ms GTG? Verovatno u sledecih 10god nece :). Dzabe sve te lepe boje kada nije dovoljno brzo za igre. Hocu reci primeti se kasnjenje. Meni je samo to bitno, ko radi njemu je ovako nesto ok. ;)

gx-x

Display Guru
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Rezultat reagovanja
Moja konfiguracija
PC / Laptop Name:
Chernobyl
CPU & cooler:
RAM:
16gb
VGA & cooler:
Display:
AOC 27G2U/BK (LF1F)
HDD:
SSD
Sound:
PSU:
Mice & keyboard:
Internet:
SBB kabl
OS & Browser:
Winjdows 10 Pro, FF
Iskreno ne znam kako misle da plasiraju ovavku tehnologiju po ovakvim cenama, velika vecina ce kupiti TV koji je generalno bolja sprava a i jeftinije je ??
nije ista namena, nije ista ciljna grupa ;) Ne moze TV da se takmici sa monitorom u stvarima za koje je monitor namenjen, i obrnuto.

Sa druge strane, nece ili ne mogu svi da imaju 30-32" TV na pola metra ispred sebe, a manji TV u fullHD rezoluciji ja nisam nasao, oni 27" su uglavnom niske rezolucije, a kostaju 5%~10% manje nego 32" modeli, a za te pare onda bolje, po meni, uzeti dobar 24" monitor.

PS. Ovi modeli konkretno jesu novi, ali plasiranje ovakvih monitora nije nista novo. I u doba CRT-a si imao monitore od 19/21" koji su kostali preko 1000$ i prodavali su se solidno. I dan danas imas ENG monitore koji su namenski za recimo SD monitoring, nemaju nista specijalno dobru sliku, velicina im je oko 15" i kostaju oko 500e :D

Poslednja izmena:
Vrh