• Apgrejdovali smo forum na XenForo 2.1.1, ukoliko imate predloga vezanih za izgled ili funkcionalnost foruma, ili ukoliko naletite na neki problem, javite nam OVDE

DEFINISALI SMO PRAVILA FORUMA. Pročitajte ih, pojaviće se automatski kada krenete da čitate nešto!

Nexus LOW-7000 CPU Cooler

activated1

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Rezultat reagovanja
Moja konfiguracija
PC / Laptop Name:
a1-PC
CPU & cooler:
AMD FX 8300 @ 3.3GHz / Thermalright Ultra-120A
Motherboard:
ASUS M5A99X EVO
RAM:
4x4GB Kingston HyperX Genesis
VGA & cooler:
ZOTAC GTX1060 6GB / ASUS R9270X-DC2T-2GD5
Display:
BenQ 2450
HDD:
SP/Samsung 120GB SSD Raid-0, 4x Toshiba 1TB Raid-0, Toshiba 2TB
Sound:
Integrated - S/PDIF @ Yamaha RX-V 659
Case:
Corsair Obsidian 750D
PSU:
Corsair RM1000i
Optical drives:
/
Mice & keyboard:
Logitech UltraX & Razer Copperhead (thanks to Lukija)
Internet:
Telekom VDSL 20Mbps/4Mbps
OS & Browser:
Windows 10 x64
Other:
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus/HTC One M7 32GB/HTC EVO 3D + 8gb microSD/Sony Ericsson X1

For the past week we have brought you some of the best LGA1366 CPU Coolers in the market and as a result they all managed to yield some amazing numbers in our tests, especially if we take into account that the test system is overclocked about 1GHz over the default clocks. Still all of the solutions so far have been quite big in size and so HTPC users can't utilize them. Therefore today we bring you an low profile CPU Cooler designed especially for HTPC systems and although we do not expect it to match the performance of the rest of the i7 CPU Coolers still we hope it can perform quite well so even HTPC users can have an overclocked i7 system.

Nexus Technology BV was established in 2000 by a group of experts on heat conductivity and noise reduction in the computer industry. Their expertise and in depth knowledge and experience on heat conductivity issues and thermal characteristics was gained by working closely with many of the larger pc manufacturers for several years. The idea that brought all of them together and made Nexus a reality was to create a full line of high quality computer components which could improve the working environment by reducing noise levels. Ever since the beginning Nexus is continuously developing products to reduce noise levels and consequentially improve heat conductivity and airflow and their sole goal is to build a strong and reliable trademark for silent computing.

The Low-7000 by Nexus is a low profile high quality CPU Cooler designed with HTPC cases in mind and for that reason alone it does not belong in the same league as the rest of the coolers in this test. However since it would be impossible to have an exclusive HTPC cooler league considering the small number of low profile CPU Coolers and also because many HTPC users like to overclock i am comparing it with all of the i7 CPU Coolers i have. That aside from a first look at the Low-7000 i think that HTPC users may find it worth purchasing at the end of this review.

Review

Vrh