• Apgrejdovali smo forum na XenForo 2.1.1, ukoliko imate predloga vezanih za izgled ili funkcionalnost foruma, ili ukoliko naletite na neki problem, javite nam OVDE

DEFINISALI SMO PRAVILA FORUMA. Pročitajte ih, pojaviće se automatski kada krenete da čitate nešto!

Motorola RAZR MAXX - konacno napredak!

Proday

PCAXE Addicted
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Rezultat reagovanja
Moja konfiguracija
PC / Laptop Name:
Toshiba A500 1GH
CPU & cooler:
i5 430M
Motherboard:
Intel HM55
RAM:
2x4GB DDR3
VGA & cooler:
G-Force 330M
Display:
Samsung 32"
HDD:
SSD Crucial M4 512gb
Sound:
Integrated
Case:
Belo 16 inca
PSU:
Neko 220V
Optical drives:
Blue ray RW
Mice & keyboard:
Razer DeathAdder i MS4000
Internet:
Telekom Adsl 10/1
OS & Browser:
Windows 8 Ent x64
Other:
HTC Desire S
Motorola RAZR MAXX is virtually identical to the regular RAZR for Verizon - that means 4.3" qHD SuperAMOLED screen with scratch resistant glass, 1.2GHz dual-core CPU, 1GB of RAM and LTE connectivity. We're happy to report that the Kevlar-coated back is still onboard too.
Ono zbog cega stoji "konacno napredak" u naslovu je:
The MAXX is the one that had our jaws drop to the floor though, it's a little thicker and a little heavier than a regular RAZR but it offers the amazing 21.5 hours of continuous talk time. Now go back and read that again.

The key to this nearly day-long talk time (people with insomnia will probably appreciate it) the giant battery that Motorola somehow managed to cram inside. We are talking a capacity of 3300mAh here.
Ovo bi mogao biti moj sledeci telefon :balavim:

Proday

PCAXE Addicted
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Rezultat reagovanja
Moja konfiguracija
PC / Laptop Name:
Toshiba A500 1GH
CPU & cooler:
i5 430M
Motherboard:
Intel HM55
RAM:
2x4GB DDR3
VGA & cooler:
G-Force 330M
Display:
Samsung 32"
HDD:
SSD Crucial M4 512gb
Sound:
Integrated
Case:
Belo 16 inca
PSU:
Neko 220V
Optical drives:
Blue ray RW
Mice & keyboard:
Razer DeathAdder i MS4000
Internet:
Telekom Adsl 10/1
OS & Browser:
Windows 8 Ent x64
Other:
HTC Desire S
Inace i dizain mi se licno svidja, samo mi nije po meri sto su onu sitnu kameru zbrckali u gornji deo pozadi!!

edit: i koji ce im moj 12mp na onolicnoj optici?!

c-p-r

PCAXE Addicted
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Rezultat reagovanja
Moja konfiguracija
Verovatno marketinga radi.

And the icing on the cake is that Droid Razr Maxx will retail for $299 (or the same price that Droid Razr was originally retailing for). However, a Motorola representative said juiced-up smartphone will take at least 2-3 weeks to hit the U.S. market. And, when it does, Droid Razr (16GB) price will be pushed down to $199 and it will be offered in three colors - black, white and purple.
Za ovo sto nudi a ako se poredi sa drugim nije losa cena.

Vrh