• Apgrejdovali smo forum na XenForo 2.1.1, ukoliko imate predloga vezanih za izgled ili funkcionalnost foruma, ili ukoliko naletite na neki problem, javite nam OVDE

DEFINISALI SMO PRAVILA FORUMA. Pročitajte ih, pojaviće se automatski kada krenete da čitate nešto!

Frozen Synapse

nano.tube

PCAXE Member
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Rezultat reagovanja
Moja konfiguracija
http://www.frozensynapse.com/

What is Frozen Synapse?

• The ultimate tactical game: command your squad and defeat your opponent.
  • Simultaneous-turn-based action: both players devise their strategy, commit their turns and watch the results play out.
  • A strategy game that offers serious, deep gameplay but doesn't take months to play a match.
  • Created by three-man UK-based indie development team Mode 7 Games.

I demand more information!
  • Frozen Synapse is a single player and multiplayer game for PC and Mac.
  • You can play the current beta if you pre-order now!
  • There are no subscriptions, no punitive DRM and no nonsense of that nature.

Preview na RPS:
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2010/04/19/preview-frozen-synapse/

I EG:
So, while this turn-based game is likely at its best when played in breathless real-time, it's also something you can play in two-minute chunks across a couple of days without having to allocate a specific half-hour to play with a chum. In other words, if you are boring and old and spend all your time feeding the baby, walking the dog and washing the car, you can still play videogames about shooting other men to death. Welcome back, commander
Defrosting Frozen Synapse:
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/02/11/interview-defrosting-frozen-synapse/

Frozen Synapse musician releases 8-bit album!
If you're a fan of chiptune or Frozen Synapse's music then check out No Carrier Rush by _ensnare_

Singleplayer campaign details
The campaign takes place in the near-future city of Markov Geist. Various factions share power here: the domineering Enyo:Nomad corporation and cult-like Blue Sunlight Foundation, among others.

The player takes on the role of a Tactician manipulating the forces of a small splinter organisation.

There are 55 missions, almost all of which are semi-randomly-generated: they retain the same objectives and some geometry remains the same, but each time you play them there will be differences.

The scope of single player is different from multiplayer: there are friendly factions who try to support your efforts, civilians who...get in the way, and an entire cast of characters who respond dynamically to your actions in levels.

You'll find yourself doing everything from robbing banks to protecting doubting philosophers, assassinating security chiefs, breaking in to secret military compounds, securing a library and many other FUN SCENARIOS.
Believe it or not, we actually listen to you people. When someone suggested laser tripwires, we were all like, "THIS FEATURE WILL BE ADDED IN A FUTURE BUILD". But we actually meant it this time!

Launch details and screenshots

Poslednja izmena:

Villy

PCAXE Addicted
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Rezultat reagovanja
Moja konfiguracija
PC / Laptop Name:
Toshiba i5 6200U, GTX930M, 16GB, 256GB SSD
CPU & cooler:
i5 6600K + EKWB Predator 240
Motherboard:
AsRock Z170 Extreme 4
RAM:
16GB@2400 DDR4 Kingston Black Fury
VGA & cooler:
Gigabyte GTX1060 OC 6G
Display:
BenQ 2420HDB + Sony 55x8507 4K, Android,
HDD:
Samsung 850 Evo 128+Green 2TB+ 2x Green 1TB
Sound:
Xonar DSX+4562OP AMP+XonarU7+Altec MX5021+Microlab SOLO 6C
Case:
MS black widow
PSU:
Thermaltake 730W modular
Optical drives:
Samsung Full black
Mice & keyboard:
Razor Mamba+Chroma
Internet:
ADSL
OS & Browser:
Win10
Other:
BMW Series 4 M package 2015, Note 5, DeskJet 4530, Oppo HA2 DAC + Kef M500, PS4 Pro
Me gusta :) Još ako bud ekul muzika kao u ovom teaseru biće super :) Generalno volim igre na ovu "šahovsku" foru :)

Vrh